Getting Started with ESB Financial Bill Pay
What Can I Do?
Welcome to ESB Financial Bill Pay!
You can use ESB Financial Bill Pay to quickly pay your bills easily and securely.
You can pay any company or person with a U.S. address. In many cases, we can send the payment electronically. If we can't, we'll mail a check.
You can pay your bills with the knowledge that your personal info remains confidential.
When you sign in to ESB Financial Bill Pay, your user name and password are sent over the Internet from your computer to ours using secure sockets layer (SSL) technology.
This technology encrypts your personal info before it leaves your computer, ensuring that no one else can read it.
Using ESB Financial Bill Pay
To start using ESB Financial Bill Pay:
||Add a bill. Click Add a Company or Person to Pay at the Payment Center to add the bills you want to pay. You can pay anyone with a U.S. address.
||Pay a bill. Enter an amount and date for any bill listed in your Payment Center.
Using ESB Financial Bill Pay Features
You can also use ESB Financial Bill Pay to:
- Pay several bills at once or make one-time payments at the Payment Center.
You can also view your pending and recent payments.
- Receive some of your bills online at the Payment Center.
We can receive electronic bills from hundreds of billers nationwide.
- Set up automatic payments to pay your electronic bills or to automatically schedule payments of a set amount at regular intervals.
- Review your bills and payments for the past 24 months.
- Download your bill payment information to your personal financial software.
If you have more questions about how ESB Financial Bill Pay works, read through our list of frequently asked payment questions.
Using ESB Financial Bill Pay Help
For tips and assistance with ESB Financial Bill Pay, try our help!
You can find help in the following places:
- Click to open help specific to the section or page you are currently viewing.
This help explains how to complete the tasks from that section or page.
- Click Help to open the Help Contents page, which lists the topics available in help.
- Click the Contents button at the top of each help topic to open the Help Contents page.
- Click the FAQs button at the top of each help topic to browse our frequently asked questions (FAQs). You can find answers to many commonly asked questions.
Tip: You can print a help page by using your browser's print feature.
Sending and Receiving Money with Person to Person Payment
Person to Person Payment allows you to send money to anyone using information such as, his name and email address or mobile number. It's a great way to pay friends back for lunch, pitch in for your office holiday party, or send money to your child at college. To start using the service, click Popmoney.